Monday, January 21, 2019

Syncline Hat ~ My First Self-Published PDF Pattern!

I'm very excited to announce my first foray into the world of self-publishing.

Meet the Syncline Hat:


Syncline features columns of single crochet worked in the front and back loops; edging options include a simple chain edge, a narrow band, or a wider band. The result is a stretchy, comfortable ribbed hat with clean lines and great texture that look good on any gender.


Syncline works up quickly in worsted weight yarn, but can easily be adapted to any yarn weight. Of the four samples shown here, two are worsted weight, one is bulky weight, and one is fingering weight. All are comfortable and fun to wear.

The Syncline Hat pattern comes as a downloadable PDF, available here in my brand-new Ravelry store. (You don't need to be a Ravelry member to buy the pattern.)

For you, dear readers, there's a 25% discount on this pattern through Sunday January 27, with code MMRFH. (To have the code entered automatically and be taken straight to checkout, click here.)

~ ~ ~

I'm so grateful for all the readers who have cheered my design efforts over the years, or left encouraging comments in response to the patterns I've posted here. This isn't the end of free patterns on the blog; it's just the next step in my crochet career. Thank you for being part of that.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I wish you lot of sales!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done an amazing job with your design . I too wish you lots of sales!!!! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I passed the pattern page to my friend Teresa who crochets! She may love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I am truly thrilled for you! And to think that an expert such as yourself has my pathetic little heart garland! LOL! You are so talented! These crochet hats are gorgeous, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo on the design and the self-publishing! I hope you sell a gazillion patterns. I love how your hat looks on both you and your husband. I'm on the hunt for a fair isle beret pattern.. knit. I've got some special winter colors of alpaca coming my way. Enjoy your winter! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! So nice of you to show the four different yarns as well. I will pass this on to my crocheting friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new enterprise. I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blog reading lately, but I am delighted for you.
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool hat! Great model, too! I hope this is the first of a lengthy pattern history for you, and that you are able to become just as famous as some of our favorite designers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Speak on....